[pct-l] Hiking in a Sport Kilt?

Daniel Bailey greenhiker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 12:23:36 CST 2007

Hey Rick,

Have you heard of the Macabi Hiking Skirt?  With a couple of clips, it
easily converts into shorts and would probably help out with hitching if
you're concerned about challenges of being picked up in a skirt.

I purchased and plan on using a Macabi hiking skirt (
http://www.macabiskirt.com/) up until Kennedy Meadows.  I get eaten alive by
mosquitos and don't want to slather my legs with Deet.  After the High
Sierra, I'll likely go back to the Macabi.

Be well,

Senator