[pct-l] Merry Christmas

Bill & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Fri Dec 21 17:44:43 CST 2007

"How"s Your Trail"?   Here is hoping that every one has a Merry Christmas and a Great Hiking New Year. Yesterday I join the ranks of the Knee repaired. Orthoscopic Surgery with bone trim and some holes drilled. I guess "No Pain, No Gain" but I'm a big baby I don't like pain. I should be OK soon. How are you doing, Switchback?
How you JoAnn? I hope I see every one at the kick off.  Well got to go cry a lot Remember  "Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"