[pct-l] Belts for the Trail

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 19:04:13 CST 2007

Over the years, the best thing I have found for making a belt for pants is
simple Velcro.  For an ounce or so, you can have an infinitely adjustable  belt
that is much better than a cord or elastic.

For example, the Velcro One-Wrap is just wide enough to make a great trail
belt.  I have used this and it works great to keep shorts and pants in  place
as you bang along a trace through Mother Nature.  Very cool.

Plus, the "Velcro belt" could be used for other things around camp if  needed.

Your friend, RustyKnees