[pct-l] Happy Holidays

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 11:08:34 CST 2007

RustyKnees writes: Hope everyone has a  nice and safe Christmas and New Year.
 Also, I hope your 2008 campaign is  great.  The weather in SoCal is warm and
wonderful.  I might do some  PCT hiking. It is really wonderful to have all
my new friends on the  PCT-L.
Switchback replies: Bah.  Humbug!!  I couldn't stand it anymore listening to
that goodie-two shoes,  panty-waist RustyKnees.  Even if he is my nice twin
brother, he is a  wimp.  I am off the PCT-L getting ready to hike the Triple
Crown in 2008  and terrorize the trails.

Also, I think it is some type of  patent infringement for him to use my email
address while I am gone.  He  was always the family favorite -- mother liked
him best.

Sorry to interrupt your holiday  with this nastiness, but it had to be done.

Sincerely,

Switchback the Trail  Pirate
The Real Hiker in the Family