[pct-l] Starting Date

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Dec 26 04:08:57 CST 2007

Yup, if you just want the ones from 2001 and later click on the link
at the bottom of any PCT-L email and then click on Archives. Or from
the PCTA website you can choose to view the older or newer archives

http://www.pcta.org/general/forum/archives.asp

Starting dates depend on your speed, how much snow you can put up
with and how much snow there is to start with. This year the snow
pack would have been fine if you started April 1st and travelled at a
my speed because there had only been something like 5% of the normals
snow fall. The previous two years you would have had to wait until
May if you wanted to get "average" snow pack when you reached there
because the winters had brought record snow levels.