[pct-l] Proper Trail Etiquette

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 15:17:43 CST 2007

Hehehehe-

Good ones Tortoise.  Now let's see you do the same thing for the AT!  There's 14 of them suckers!!!

So yeah, I'm sticking with MexiCan.  Look for me at the KO.  I'll be the one that has that printed on a special T-shirt!  I may have it copyrighted!

And "Amen and pass the mashed potatoes" on getting older and not worrying about what others think!

Wheeew- a MexiCan hopeful for 2008
P.S.  I plugged both your suggestions in to Dictionary.com and no luck.  Sorry....

Tortoise <Tortoise73 at charter.net> wrote: First of all, I think the proper moniker for a thru hiker (north bound)
would be CaOrWa. Hard to pronounce but distinct.
And for those going in reverse -- WaOrCa, which is some new kind of Orca
(killer whate).

Finally, one of the few benefits of getting older is that I worry less and
less about what other people think.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>