[pct-l] LA to Soledad

Ann Gerckens volunteer_ann at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 26 19:19:16 CST 2007

In 2003 I flew into LAX, took the subway to the main stations, then picked up a Metrolink train to Acton (6 miles from the PCT).  I believe the name of the station is Vincent Grade.  Cost was around $10 for the subway and train. I took a cab from Acton to the trail.

  Splat!

g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Now that everyone has been so helpful with directions to KM, can someone tell me how to get from L.A. to Soledad Canyon.  Billy Goat told me there is a "commuter" that goes to within 6 miles of there.

Appreciate the help, as always.

Wheeew
Going MexiCan in '08