[pct-l] Starting Date

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Thu Dec 27 12:39:49 CST 2007

Good morning, Patrick,

'Mom and I are reporting snow in the Washington and Oregon Cascades .  If
you will be hiking NoBo, Sierra snow is what you need to watch, and that's a
completely different thing.  Sometimes when the Cascades gets clobbered
California snow is light, and vice versa.  It seems to depend upon where the
moist air masses hit the West Coast.  If you watch the various snow
reporting sites you should have a pretty good feel for what to expect, then
just roll the dice before you depart.

Steel-Eye