[pct-l] Starting Date

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Fri Dec 28 14:02:36 CST 2007

My husband and I went to Sandpoint, ID for Christmas (with family). On the drive home we spent the night at Cascade Locks where it was snowing, thought very little, in the a.m. yesterday. Actually, we had snow in about 90% of the full drive home. It snowed on Christmas in Salem, OR.

Okay, enough weather talk that pertains mainly to highways not walk ways. If the weather were better I'd have walked over the Bridge of the Gods! It may be years before I get there. But, something to be said for on-going, long range goals!   :0

are we there yet