[pct-l] Hair-guys AND gals

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Fri Dec 28 17:08:46 CST 2007

OK, now how 'bout the gals? What do the gals do about their hair? Some
of us have rather long hair-- I know mine is waist length, and I have NO
plans to shorten it significantly before my hike. My husband would
absolutely sh*t if I came home with short hair. I know you can braid it,
pony tail it etc.....and for us gals, of course there is the inevitable
pit/leg hair issue......Do you all just "deal", or do you make
arrangements for removal every so often? Just curious......Leg hair/pit
hair drives me nuts, although mine tends to grow rather slowly and I
really don't have all that much of it, thanks to some Native American
heritage. It's still annoying after awhile.

Gals? Let's hear from you!!

KG