[pct-l] Water Caches

Ryley Breiddal ryleyb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:28:01 CST 2007

Steve,

I don't know for sure, but my impression is that most of the caches
are refilled by the same people over and over.  They come back, pick
up all the empties, refill them, then lug them back to the cache.  I
doubt they really want people taking the empties away, as then they'd
have to find new bottles.

I did stumble across a few caches that explicitly asked you to take an
empty with you, but they were definitely the exception.

Regards,

Hoover
PCT 2007