[pct-l] Supply and Gear Items

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 06:46:29 CST 2007

Dear RK-

Don't believe everything your evil twin tells you.  I suspect the REAL reason he's not doing Everest is the $40K price tag for a permit, or whatever it's up to now.  I recommend you monitor your bank accounts closely when he's around!

Never lose site of the scallywag!!!!

Wheeew

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:      Wheeew writes:I don't know where you find all this stuff RustyCan, but  I'm glad you do.
 Thank you, but I am of course just a poor substitute for my evil twin  brother, Switchback.  Speaking of him, he called the other day and said he  not going to climb Mt. Everest in May as previously posted.

 Seems he went to get his passport.  He filled out the application form  and under "name of applicant" he put "Switchback".  The officials said that  he had to use his proper name and not some moniker.  So, he told them no  problem.  "Just put down Switchback the Trail Pirate."

 They threw him out of the office.  What a dope.

 Your pal, RustyKnees aka RustyCan

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.