[pct-l] Mt. Laguna Monument Peak

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:27:57 CST 2007

The Sierra Club, Angeles Chapter, Hundred Peaks Section has a climbing guide
for Monument Peak -- one of 278 southern California peaks on its list.
http://angeles.sierraclub.org/hps/guides/32j.htm

The list includes a couple of peaks in the vicinity higher than Monument --
Cuyapaipe (to the south) and Cuyamaca Peak (west).
http://angeles.sierraclub.org/hps/hpslist.htm#32

The HPS list has introduced me to lots of cool peaks, many of which are, of
course, on or near the Pacific CREST Trail. Highly recommended for SoCal
hikers.
http://www.angeles.sierraclub.org/hps/