[pct-l] Pocketmail and cell phones

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:02:37 CST 2007

I did six weeks on the CDT in Colorado (Grand Lake and south) and I
used an iphone to mail updates and photos to friends via cell
networks. The coverage was spotty but if you used your head, at least
in this part of Colorado, you could find a signal every other day or so.

Definitely bringing the iPhone on the PCT this summer. It was
priceless in Colorado when I went into towns.