[pct-l] Yellow-legged Frog Closure

bharve at dslextreme.com bharve at dslextreme.com
Mon Dec 31 13:58:34 CST 2007

The upper half mile or so of the PCT below Eagles Roost isn't as nice as
the Burkhart trail.
Other than that, the closed PCT stretch is similar to the Burkhart trail
between Buckhorn and PCT junction.  Hikers who've hiked the reroute
experienced on the Burkhart trail a stretch much like they would have on
the closed PCT stretch.  (Have hiked both multiple times, the PCT stretch
before it was closed).

montypct