[pct-l] Catching up with Switchback

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 15:21:25 CST 2007

Donna-

I am sure that this is on the up and up, because if you look closely RustyKnee's handwriting is quite different than Switchback's!

Wheeew

"Donna \"L-Rod\" Saufley" <dsaufley at sprynet.com> wrote:  body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}   How can we be sure you're really Switchback's "nice" twin brother?  You say you're nice, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree . . . and where is Switchback really?  What have you done with him?  This all seems too fishy for me.
 I've been watching too much Court TV.
 L-Rod