[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Mon Dec 31 16:48:27 CST 2007

Thanks for the great advice. I'm definitely paying attention here to
what everyone says. I've seen this discussion before and I paid
attention before too. I've worked hard to plan my own trip, and still
have some time yet to do more planning, and yet keep things flexible, so
I can enjoy the trip, too. Thanks all for what you have added to this
discussion.

Happy New Year!