[pct-l] Water Caches

Jim Keener jj at oldmanwalking.net
Mon Dec 31 20:34:14 CST 2007

Greetings,

My humble (and I'm the humblest person around) and heartfelt gratitude
to those who have and do maintain water caches. In my estimation,
those who provide water to thirsty people are among the finest on the
planet.

And those who want caches removed from immediate proximity to the
trail for wilderness aesthetics raise an issue I had not considered,
and an issue worthy of consideration.

My suggestion: Study the issue for a year, removing no caches during
that time. And I write that, not because I'm hiking in 2008 . . . .
Hmm. Actually, that's why I'm writing it. Oh, well. Please wait.

Best,
Jim Keener ( J J )
http://oldmanwalking.net