[pct-l] Water caches

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 21:01:52 CST 2007

On 12/31/07, robo hiker <robohiker at hotmail.com> wrote:
> is it
> considered poor form to let my dog to run around off it's leash while
> talking on my cell phone? ;-D

Now there's something I'd really like to see - a dog running around
off it's leash, talking on your cell phone.  Photos?

I thought Ken and Marcia Powers' walk along the ADT was a wonderful
accomplishment.  But I now wonder...did they have permission to place
all those caches along the trail in the southwest?

I sure hope the traffic on this topic dies down.   The roar of DELETE
keys being pressed all over the world is beginning to have an
environmental impact.

And now back to our regularly scheduled alcoholic binge.