[pct-l] Note re: PCT Film

AlexiaJoan alexiajoan at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 10:51:12 CST 2007

 To those of you who replied to my posting and expressed an interest in participating in my film project:

THANK YOU!!!  I've heard from such a variety of people and I'm really looking forward to meeting each and every one of you.  You each have very unique and inspiring stories that will be such an important element of my project.

However, please forgive me if it takes a little while for me to respond to your emails.  I'm working on so many things right now and am suddenly swamped.  So much to do, so little time!  I am happy to announce that I may have found a skilled and very adventurous cameraman...now I just need to find some money to pay him!  I'm also working heavily on researching the conservation/development aspects of the story.

I promise I will respond to all of your emails, it might just take a little longer than is ideal. Believe me, I am SO appreciative of all of your efforts and willingness to participate.

Thank you and congratulations to all!!

Best,
Alexia Gura