[pct-l] Tehachapi/Mojave question.

Dave Brunjes dbrunjes1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 13:51:06 CST 2007

We had difficulty hitching out of Mojave in 2005.  We
finally gave up and called a cab dispatched out of
Tehachapi.  I think it cost somewhere around $20,
which really wasn't too bad in the grand scheme of
things.  I also recall having a bad feeling about
Mojave - the place just didn't have a good vibe to it.
 I do recall a good grocery store though.

Guinness - PCT '05