[pct-l] Pack Designs

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Fri Feb 2 08:48:33 CST 2007

Absolutely,

After a while, it would be come a verb and an adjective - just to refer to
the basic Hefty style

" Oh I know that guy, he's been Heftying for years"
or
"yea, she's a complete Hefty-chick ."

or for the those that try to be Hefty and they are only posers, we'd call
them "Glad-ers"  as in "he's a total Glad-er, have you seen his bag - its a
knock-off. "

Then after many years we will have the Hefties and the Ultra-Hefties (no
pull ties or NOTHING JUST FRIKIN PLASIC BAG MAN!).  These two groups will
never get along.

I am looking for a trailname... could be the one.

BillB

  _____