[pct-l] Mountain Lion Attacks

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sun Feb 4 14:08:39 CST 2007

I like it!  However, I think we could TRADE our laminations for ones that we
WISHED we looked like!  That way we could say things like, "well yea you
think I am not good enough for you, but you have not seen be walking away!
Walking away I am MUCH hotter."

By the way, does this mean the list is up and running again?  Or has it
been?  I have not seen a posting for a couple days.

BillB (your trailname here)