[pct-l] Who's going to Coachella and the Kick off?

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 21:33:24 CST 2007

Is anyone planning on attending the kickoff and going to Coachella. Of
course, not simultaneously, but maybe attending one day of coachella and the
other days heading back down for the Kickoff? Of course this would require
transportation. Let me know, I would be very interested in seeing Interpol
and would pitch in for gas money. I will be at Warner Springs/ similar area
that friday and have already made plans for a ride back down to the kick
off, but since it's still early and because I really would like to check out
the sweet lineup I could change my plans.

~Spirit