[pct-l] PCT guidebooks: Update and special sale

Roslyn Bullas rbullas at wildernesspress.com
Mon Feb 5 14:23:49 CST 2007

The three Wilderness Press PCT guidebooks have shipped from the printer and
will be at our warehouse on Thursday, Feb. 8th. Of course it'll take a bit
longer for them to filter out to the stores, Amazon.com, etc.

We do have some "hurt" (slightly tweaked) copies of the current printing in
our warehouse that we can offer PCT-List members at the following prices,
first come first served. Given that most folks tear up their books anyway,
this might not be much of an issue : ) The interior text is basically the
same as the reprints that are on their way.

PCT: OR/WA: $20
PCT: Southern California: $16
These prices include tax and UPS ground shipping to continental US and are
non-returnable. Give Paul, our friendly customer service guy, a call and
order them direct at (800) 443-7227. Mention that it's the PCT-List special.

Soon to come: PDF update for the OR/WA volume. I hope to post it by the end
of the week  on our site and will notify the list.

Thanks for your patience.

Roslyn