[pct-l] Extreme Ultra Light Idea

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 09:25:24 CST 2007

All this talk about light weight  gear and water weight got me thinking.
What else could I do to save weight  on the upcoming GC expedition.  Then it hit
me.  It is so  simple.  I will "borrow" food from the other expedition
members, so I do  not have to carry as much.  This is too cool.

I must be slipping.  I should  have thought of this before along with
auctioning them off to the Indians down  by the Colorado River at Phantom Ranch.
After all they will not need any  food coming back up the trail, since it will
just be me and my new mules  and horses carrying all the blankets and turquoise
jewelry.

Thank you for your  attention.

Switchback, the Now Super Ultra  Light Hiker