[pct-l] trail fest

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Tue Feb 6 19:14:39 CST 2007

With good reason. I live in Portland, OR so transportation costs are nill, but those prices will keep me away as well.

But then think about it - who's the PCTA trying to target with Trailfest; hikers? (doubtful), PCTA volunteers? Federal, state, and local land management personnel? Actual and potential contributors?

One can not be all things to all people.

Wandering Bob