[pct-l] PCTA Trail Fest, Seattle, March 23-25

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Tue Feb 6 20:04:50 CST 2007

Just looked over the Trail Fest schedule and I noticed that one presentation topic is: PCT Guidebooks: The Good, Bad & Ugly.

I can only hope that they will have cleared away any food first as I'd hate to see it go flying; particuarly at Ben Shifrin.  After, we all know who is playing the ugly part.  ;)

I also see that they listed the name of Squatch's new film due out this month as "Even More Walking".  Which begs the question, what will his next trilogy will be named?  Limp, Still Limping, and Even more Limping?  I think that is far more descriptive of the thru-hikers I've seen around San Jacinto.  Can you even call what some people are doing, walking?  :p

-Sean