[pct-l] sleeping open in the desert?

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Wed Feb 7 00:11:11 CST 2007

The most bizarre thing I've had happen is having mice jump off my face
as I sleep.  Mice have runs, and if you sleep in the middle of one of
them, they don't always go around.  Nothing like waking up to some
little furry critter with little claws leaping off your face.  Move
three feet and it's over...

Jeff, just Jeff...