[pct-l] Cuben Fiber Info

c.engberg at cox.net c.engberg at cox.net
Wed Feb 7 03:53:08 CST 2007

Ive thought of doing this... a sleeping bag whose only weight comes from its insulation is
intriguing. Although, I was afraid it would be too waterproof (a condensation nightmare on a
cold night). Anyone have any experience with this? I was thinking a silk-sheet liner might
help absorb the excess moisture (since I carry one anyways). We'll need to get the full report
from Gardenville...

A few more questions to answer...

How does primaloft compare to down?
Anyone have experience with cuben fibre's down-proofness?

your fellow hiker,
-Chris