[pct-l] Freezer bag cooking and my way to hold the hot freezer bag.

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 11:55:17 CST 2007

What's an easy way to cook on the trail without having to do a lot of clean
up!

Answer: Freezer Bag Cooking? Ahh.. the puzzled looks.... They asked that
more info be posted. Here it is.

First a great source for Freezer Bag Cooking: The author (there is a book
too!)

http://www.freezerbagcooking.com/breakfast.htm she shares recipes - free!
and there is a book. (Yes, I bought the book too.)

The author has a recommendation to make a bag holder. I was asked how to
hold the HOT bag of food and I said I would share the instructions to make
the:
AllanBagHolder for Freezer Bag Cooking!

See series of photos on how to make your own.

http://picasaweb.google.com/wbc2007/TheCleverAllanBagHolder/photo#5028840935896561874

enjoy the hike,

- armchair

please post is you like this way of sharing ideas and if you've got
suggestions on the AllanBagHolder. Heaven knows everyone else has commented
on it!