[pct-l] Source for dried whole milk?

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Feb 7 12:41:06 CST 2007

Pinhead turned us onto Nido -- a dehydrated whole milk made by Nestle for sale in Mexico.  He was able to find it in a local Mexican market, but I checked ours and couldn't find it in the store.  I did, however, find it online at www.latinmerchant.com located in Seattle.

I used it on my hike last summer and it was so much more rich tasting than the low- and non-fat stuff.

L-Rod