[pct-l] PCTA Trail Fest, Seattle, March 23-25

AsABat asabat at cox.net
Wed Feb 7 13:19:07 CST 2007

And, I understand he received very little response from that request. This must mean <TIC> everyone is happy, those that had problems aren't on the list, or some people just like to complain <grin></TIC>. Those who have met Ben know he is very willing to listen and take suggestions. Also remember, the day the book is published the trail will already have changed.

AsABat