[pct-l] PCTA Trail Fest, Seattle, March 23-25

Virgil virgil at baloney.com
Wed Feb 7 13:42:32 CST 2007

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 8:46, Sarah wrote:
> Hotel plug:  The Moore Hotel in Seattle is well located, clean,
> charming, and the cost for a room
> with a bathroom down the hall is reasonable.  You can google it.

  And if the Moore or one of the other budget hotels are still too pricey for
you, there are two hostels downtown: the HI and the Green Tortoise.  Both
have dorm style accommodations in the $20+ dollar range.

--
"I came into this game for adventure - go anywhere, travel light, get in, get
out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone."

Robert De Niro as Harry Tuttle in Brazil.