[pct-l] Help with common list problems (can't post, %0A can't see this email) ADMIN

stillroaming pct at delnorteresort.com
Fri Feb 9 16:58:43 CST 2007

What if the following page doesn't update for 2+ days? That is, the page
opens, but the last post is over 2 days old. Coupled with that, you don't
get the "Post Acknowledgement" when sending email to the list. The 'last'
time this happened was Feb 1st.

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2007-February/date.html

That's not an isp, spam or mailer issue. Further, only I configure my
spamassassin and sendmail, with certain addresses whitelisted,
backcountry.net being one of them. Rarely do I update these.

I know it's not 'entirely' us dumb users. ;)
Scott