[pct-l] Help with common list problems (can't post, %0A can't see this email) ADMIN

stillroaming pct at delnorteresort.com
Fri Feb 9 19:18:34 CST 2007

No, no. It's working fine the last few days. From Feb 1 to sometime till Feb
3 it was not. It's wasn't a browser caching the page I can assure you. When
I look at the posts several times a day I always have to refresh to see the
lastest.

I most certainly do receive a "Post Acknowledgement" when sending email to
the list, even though I don't receive mail from the list. I can forward a
few to you if you like. :)

Scott