[pct-l] PCTA Trail Fest Speaker Invitation

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Feb 10 14:52:12 CST 2007

_dsaufley at sprynet.com_ (mailto:dsaufley at sprynet.com)   writes:

You've  simply outdone yourself this time!  L-Rod
------------------------------------
To continue with  my PCTA 2008 Trail Fest seminar topics:

-- Romance and sex on the trail.  And other  embarrassing things you can do.
-- How to entertain yourself legally and illegally on  the trail.
-- How to maximize your accomplishments and minimize  your hiking.
-- Leaving your co-workers in awe about your  hiking exploits.
-- How to fool other hikers on the trail and make them  like you.
-- How to give your trip briefings in Spanish and  English at the same time.
-- How to find sponsors that will grubstake you on your  hike.
-- X-rated trail journaling.
-- How to belittle and embarrass another hiker's  techniques and pace.

There are many more, but now you have a good idea of my  program in 2008.  I
know it was an accidental oversight that I was left off  the 2007 roster of
guest speakers at the Trail Fest banquet.  No hard  feelings.  Things like this
happen and I do not hold any grudges.   Water off a duck's back as they say.

Thank you for your continued support and see you in 2008.

Your pal, Switchback the Trail Pirate