[pct-l] Tax Return Money

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sun Feb 11 10:36:25 CST 2007

I'm with you Yogi.  When I finally figured out that you have to a pay taxes
to get money in the mail, I was besides myself. Last month I wrote the IRS
and told them that regardless of fact that I have not filed a tax statement
for years this should NOT be used against me in the free money campaign!
What did one have to do with the other?! I gave them my current address and
insisted they write to me.  I bet they will too, because I can be real
persistant.

BillB