[pct-l] hiking alone

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Mon Feb 12 17:44:20 CST 2007

From: Grammar Coach <grammarcoach1 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] hiking alone
To: pct-l at backcountry.net

"Others" does not have an apostrophe.

Dusty Wallace <dusterbuddy at comcast.net> wrote:

"...there are times that the only way you can do something is alone - that
waiting on the convenience of other's means that a lot opportunities will
pass you by. For me it was a matter of if I don't go alone I don't go. And
that wasn't acceptable."

are we there yet

Nope...as it says "are we there yet" wrote that to the list, NOT Dusty. And if you'd read more carefully you'd have noticed I was quoting Ginny Owens (AT, PCT, CDT). So, who can count? Grammar coach made how many mistakes??    :)

are we there yet
(note: no caps.; no question mark, but, at the end of a post...a clue it might be a trail name)