[pct-l] (no subject)

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 13:15:58 CST 2007

Funny y'all should be talking about this now, I am too on another  forum.
Here's what I came up with, correct me if I'm wrong.

Someone said the max is 45% but I differ.

I said...

"I think it works as follows. a 528' rise in one mile is a 10% grade.
Conversely, a 100% grade would be 5280' in one mile or a 90 degree angle aka
straight up. So, a 45 degree angle would be a 50% grade and a 2640' rise in one
mile."

Sly

In a message dated 2/13/2007 1:44:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,