[pct-l] (no subject)

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Tue Feb 13 14:12:00 CST 2007

Yeah, that slope is pretty steep. It's been re-routed, though, to
switchback a couple times to reduce the slope, but it still feels like a
grunt to get up to Spitler from Fobes Saddle.
I've heard that that piece of steep is the steepest on the PCT? Luckily,
it's only a short run.

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com