[pct-l] Swimming holes along the trail

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 23:41:17 CST 2007

O section has some great warmer swimming pool like areas in the streams
right on the trail.  Right when you hit the McLoud River there's one of
these on your left.

Kern river next to the Kennedy Meadows campground is warm and deep enough.
I wouldn't want to swollow it though.

Cliff lake in Southern Oregon has a rock to dive from.  Deep pebble bottom.
(PCT Alternate)

to name a few

and www.deepcreekhotsprings.com