[pct-l] swimming holes

Steve Courtway scourtway at bpa-arch.com
Thu Feb 15 13:22:17 CST 2007

Don't forget Iva Bell hot springs on the fish creek alternate route
approaching Red's Meadow NoBo.

For the non-purists who plan on walking down through tunnel falls
approaching the columbia river as well, it is quite possibly the greatest
place in the world.  Natural perfect temp hot spring water bubbling up from
sandy bottomed "bathtubs" in a nice meadow surrounded by an ampitheatre of
granite walls.