[pct-l] swimming holes

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 15:52:05 CST 2007

Actually I was talking about Lower Sky Lake.  I almost killed myself once trying to climb up directly to Shadow lake from there in a rain storm.  The rock face is really mud and shale.  Shadow Lake is the source of the waterfall coming out of the rocks way up there.

Did you hike in from Lover's Camp?

Warner Springs Monty