[pct-l] Lingering with a question (redux)

BLW ben at blowphoto.net
Thu Feb 15 17:39:13 CST 2007

Hello All,

I'm enjoying some "list lingering", just watching and reading and
generally enjoying the comments posted here, but now I have a (dumb,
great, idiotic, bumbleheaded, brilliant) question:  My cousins and I
are planning to do the PCT in '08, and we've begun training and
gearing up.  My base pack weight is somewhere around 12-14 (mostly
agreeable) pounds with my Osprey Crescent 60.  On average, what size
of pack have the PCT'ers here carried?  Thanks in advance,

B.W.  (no trailname...yet)