[pct-l] hard resetting a pocketmail?

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Thu Feb 15 22:29:11 CST 2007

hi all

does anyone out there know how to hard reset a pocketmail, to remove all
of my personal info from it and return it to its factory state? just
pressing the reset button on the back of it doesn't work, and the
pocketmail website says i have to call customer service to find out how
to do it, but since i don't have an account anymore, something tells me
customer service might not take my call...

anyway, figured someone on here (yogi?) might know how to do this. i'm
donating my pocketmail to an 07 hiker...

cheers!
girlscout