[pct-l] hard drive based MP3 players

Lawrence Beals lbealsjr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 08:27:24 CST 2007

Look at a mini-disc (MD) player from Sony, they are no longer cutting
edge but the newer ones will put 1 GIG of data on a disk about 2"
square , I have never been able to make them skip when I used them for
trail running or on the bike, they are much more compact and robust
than either a HD or CD player and depending on your tolerance for
compressional artifacts you can fit a ton of music on each disc.

hike safe

Bear

--
--