[pct-l] Lingering with a question (redux)

Matt Bradley mattbradley1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 10:12:20 CST 2007

B.W.
     I'd say that a 60L pack is probably above average in size for a person
carrying only a 12-14 lb baseload.  I couldn't find any info on the weight
of that pack bud I'd guess it is above 4 lb.  Since it seems that you are
currently reassessing your pack choice I would point out that there are many
packs that could easily carry the kind of load you are describing that weigh
in at 1-2 lbs.  Look around, there is a lot out there on the web.

--
Matt Bradley
mattbradley1 at gmail.com
http://www.trailjournals.com/peaceandlove