[pct-l] Fake Knee

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at citlink.net
Fri Feb 16 15:01:39 CST 2007

Haw...just goes to show how much you know about The People inhabiting the area around the G.C.  One look and they'll read you for the fake that you are.  Their conversation (slanted for the benefit of any white folk standing near by)...would go something like, " Him not lame...we got 'stupid'  carved on forehead????  Him mighty big fake, him maybe strongest round-eyes here.  I bet he strong, like bear!  No one come down from top of rim with bad knee!  Not even Running Bull, him very strong.  This one big fake....maybe buy, work 'em hard, serve him right."
They've got a point....
Georgi