[pct-l] Fake Knee

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 16:20:47 CST 2007

_bobbnweav at citlink.net_ (mailto:bobbnweav at citlink.net)   writes:

I bet he strong, like bear!  No one come  down from top of rim with bad knee!
 Not even Running Bull, him very  strong.  This one big fake....maybe buy,
work 'em hard, serve him right."  They've got a point....Georgi

Yes, once again, the Terminator  Female Leadership types have started their
marketing campaign to do in the Trail  Pirate.  I should have known.  Since I
start hiking no later than 6  AM, I will get down to the river first and make
big peace with the  locals.  I will warn them of the big lies and forked tongue
Dark Side  Terminators soon to be upon them.  Liquid metal fakes who take the
form of  their victims.  The local traders will know who their friend is and
who  they can trust.

In fact, I will probably have all  business transactions completed by the
time the rest of the expedition wanders  across the suspension bridge to the
campground.  Boy, are they in for a big  surprise.

Switchback the  Profiteer